This Contract Optimization Assessment provides a complete view of your Microsoft contract licensing costs and aligns them with your current deployments. This assessment maximizes your technology investments to support your organization’s innovation and growth.
The Contract Optimization assessment is designed to provide the customer with an understanding of their full Microsoft product deployment and associated licensing contract positions. The intention of this assessment is to help the customer optimize their software investments to meet their strategic business objectives.
NOTE: This Assessment is not a licensing compliance gap motion and should not be used for that purpose.
At the end of the assessment, the customer will receive a Licensing Optimization Report that reviews:
- all of your current agreements
- current usage of the products purchased
- a complete view of your current investment, ready to be aligned to your business strategy.
Ideal if you are concerned about:
- Transition costs of legacy infrastructure and the cloud
- Where to begin your cloud journey
- Which workloads to prioritize for migration
Optimize the licensing costs in relation to the current and future business strategy.
Session 1 – Discovery
Gather accurate data from your IT environment. This will include:
- Real-time details on your environment
- Identification of cloud transition blockers
- Current licensing costs
Session 2 – Plan and Decide
Discuss insights and determine what changes are top priority. This will include:
- Align deployed assets with the current contracts
- Highlight migration and consolidation opportunities
Session 3 – Optimize
Grow your IT systems to accommodate your needs with a set of SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-based) goals to help you measure your progress.
This will include:
- Recommendations that leverage the existing contract agreement/s
- Best contract for your business strategy and needs
- Cost-saving reports
Peace of mind of what is being spent on licensing costs is of value to the business.