Microsoft Teams User Training makes MS Teams work for your team.
This Microsoft Teams User Training workshop provides a road map for any organization to deploy and adopt MS Teams.
This is an onsite workshop designed for organizations that have MS Teams deployed or just installed and wish to plan:
- User Adoption
- Technology Awareness
- Document Migration
- Business Processes
What: Teams should be set up, and what should the user base be?
When: Timelines of milestones and goals
How: The kick-off approach and how to get started with traction
Who: Your technical resources required
Project Success Definition
SoHo empowers you to put the user first with MS Teams adoption within the organization.
SoHo views this form of engagement as a classic gap-analysis project, where an O365 evangelist will perform the following:
- A current state analysis of collaboration with existing technologies
- Migration Plan/Path documents and processes to enable the client staff enablement
- Recommendations for Teams Structure
- End-user training
- Power User Training
- Identification of who needs to be involved in the project
- The desired outcome which comes in discovery with client employees
- Hand-off to the internal IT team
- Business Value of definition
- Governance overview and implementation
- Support, QA, and training
- Full rollout to the defined business units