This Teams Meetings and Meeting Rooms workshop is a deep-dive into Teams’ meetings productivity experience. Ideal for the COVID world and WFH employee.
This 1-day workshop engagement is designed to showcase modern meetings through “art of the possible” immersive experiences, use-case design, and deep-dive planning, resulting in actionable recommendations to deploy and adopt Microsoft Teams Meetings and Meeting Rooms.
This workshop is ideal for customers that are using multiple meetings, chat, and conference applications such as Zoom, Slack, Skype for Business, Symphony, Jabber, and Web X and wish to:
- Consolidate to a single platform meeting platform
- Lower your cost of ownership
- Reduce your support costs
- Simplify the user experience
Do More with Microsoft Teams
Today, organizations rely on teamwork, with employees working on twice as many teams as they did just five years ago. Information workers spend 50% more time collaborating with co-workers, outside contractors, suppliers, and customers. To succeed, you need collaboration and communication tools that empower your workforce to be more agile, efficient, secure so they can stay connected.
Meetings and Meeting Rooms Workshop
Introducing the Meetings and Meeting Rooms Workshop – a modular engagement to identify and understand business priorities while focusing on specific scenarios that drive meetings culture transformation. This workshop engagement is designed to showcase modern meetings through ‘art of the possible’ immersive experiences, use case design, and deep dive planning, resulting in actionable recommendations to deploy and adopt Microsoft Teams Meetings and Meeting Rooms.
Workshop deliverables include:
- An evaluation of your current meetings and meeting rooms capabilities
- “Art of the possible” immersion experiences to showcase Microsoft Teams as your customers’ meetings and rooms solution
- Direction about how to transform meetings and audio conferencing across your customers’ entire organizations
- A customized report with actionable recommendations your customers can follow to ensure their employees and suppliers can meet seamlessly and share information securely in a modern meetings environment
Phase 1: Assessment/pre-engagement
- Identify key business decision-maker stakeholders
- Gather information about customer environment
- Research customer challenges and opportunities
- Prepare for a deep dive planning workshop
Phase 2: Art of the Possible, modern meeting immersive experience
- Demonstrate how Microsoft Teams can solve your specific meetings challenges
- Explore business cases in real-time and experience the future of meetings
Phase 3: Build the Plan
- Discuss findings and recommendations
- Receive a detailed, actionable deployment and adoption framework that will help you transform meetings
With this one-day workshop, the SoHo Cloud team will show you how you can use Microsoft Teams technologies to:
Empower people to stay connected
- Enable people to meet and collaborate from home
- Engage people with virtual events and communications
- Make productivity applications available on any device
Maintain security and control
- Enable cloud identities with single sign-on and self-service password reset
- Secure, remote access to Microsoft Teams
The main outcome is to enable remote work quickly and in a secured environment.