With SoHo’s Teams Apps and Solutions Workshop, customers will experience a tailored Teams hub that features custom-built collaborative apps, process automation tools, and integration of current third-party and line-of-business apps.
This Apps and Solutions workshop leverages the rich set of Teams platform capabilities and helps you rethink productivity, drive business outcomes, and maximize the value of Microsoft Teams.
- Overview of the Teams platform’s capabilities and supported customer scenarios
- Identification and prioritization of customer scenarios for Teams solutions
- Solution design with the alignment of high-level solution architecture to meet scenario requirements
- App activation and enablement through a review of governance policies to enable apps in Teams
- Next steps with an adoption kit and success plan
This workshop provides you with an overview of what applications or third-party data can be built within, or migrated to, Teams.
This workshop is ideal for customers that wish to:
- Migrate applications from SharePoint to Teams
- Integrate the power platform to Teams
- Have applications co-exist in both SharePoint and Teams with a single code base
- Create a roadmap for Teams to be an enterprise application platform
The standard scope of the engagement includes:
- Microsoft Teams platform overview –Review Teams platform capabilities and new automation and integration scenarios
- Scenario analysis –Identify and prioritize customer scenarios for Teams solutions
- Solution design –Alignment on high-level solution architecture to meet scenario requirements
- App activation and enablement – Review of various governance policies to enable apps in Teams
- Provide Adoption Kit –End-user training, workload introductions, and support resources.
- Success plan – Creation of a plan with a scope of work, identifying a pilot group of users, and high-level timelines.
Out of Scope
The standard scope of the engagement excludes:
- Technical designs or implementations
- The final plan includes the prioritization of additional engagements, which will assist with the design and implementation of the solution
- Pilots or Labs
- Demos may be conducted within the readiness sessions, but pilots and/or labs must be conducted as separate engagements
- Network testing and configuration – This workshop does not include assessment or configuration of the customer’s network
Preparation:- Pre-Engagement Activities
- Readiness materials to prepare you for the workshop:
- discovery calls
- the skillset of your team
- inventory of current applications in SharePoint or within the organization
- A delivery guide detailing workshop components and details to deliver a successful workshop
Envision: Art of the Possible
- Introduction to Teams integrate & extend scenarios
- Analyze and prioritize scenarios
- Review and evaluate ready-to-use apps and accelerators
Design & Plan: Create a Strategy
- Solution design plan (POE)
- App governance
- Implementation plan (POE)
- Next steps (POE)
In addition to the Deployment Plan, you will receive a Report and Recommendations.
This report will include:
- Current and future state of the application and solutions
- The Teams Deployment Plan guides, training, cost/benefits
- Adoption and change-management plans