The secret to myHR Partner’s success is HR outsourcing, which means that there’s a lot of confidential information stored on their systems.
In 2019, New York joined California, Massachusetts, and Colorado in adopting a law requiring businesses that collect private information on residents to implement reasonable cybersecurity safeguards to protect that information. New York’s law mandates the implementation of a data-security program, including measures such as risk assessments, workforce training, incident-response planning/testing, and secure data-destruction protocols.
SoHo engaged myHR Partner with its Compliance Workshop to perform the following:
- Review and acquire licenses.
- Configure and enable findings and insights from SoHo’s automated discovery process.
- Outline actionable recommendations and suggestions for improved mitigation and governance.
- Provide detailed assessment of myHR Partner’s IT and compliance priorities as well as initiatives.
- Compile short, mid, and long-term recommendations on a compliance strategy that fits into myHR Partner’s budget.