Yes… we still offer this SharePoint Designer Workflow course. There’s a lot of Designer workflows out there.
- Have you taken the SharePoint End User Essential Courses (1+2)?
- Or, do you have a solid amount of experience using the SharePoint platform?
- Would your organization benefit from automated Workflows to support the business processes?
- Are you eager to learn how to use a new SharePoint tool?
Our SharePoint Designer – Workflow Management Course could be just what you are looking for! Learn how to build and deploy workflows with SharePoint Designer.
This No-Code SharePoint Workflows course is designed for the Power User, Collection Administrator and Developers that want to learn the new SharePoint Designer workflows
- Working with Workflows
- Actions and Conditions
- Where to Apply a Workflow (and where not)
- Office Integration
- Business Requirements
By the end of your SharePoint Designer – Workflow Management Course you’ll be able to build out workflows utilizing SharePoint Designer, and deploy those independently inside your SharePoint/Office 365 environment.