Using Microsoft’s Cloud Adoption Framework, this assessment will provide and cost-effective insights, analysis, and recommendations to an workload migration.
This Cloud Economics Assessment is designed to provide the customer with information necessary to evaluate their readiness for cloud migration. Data-based recommendations will be developed utilizing modern tools to collect and analyze the full customer deployed software and hardware.
These insights will help you prioritize your best logical migration plans in each of these areas:
- Desktop applications
- Platform modernization, and workload optimization
SoHo will collect data and perform a full discovery and inventory to outline all Microsoft product deployments and usage.
This assessment provides customers with a fast evaluation of their cloud capabilities, including key blockers to cloud migrations. Provides recommendations for next steps to cloud deployments, including related comparative cost analyses and benefits of migration.
Based on the scope of the project, SoHo will use one or more automated discovery tools to collect inputs from your environment IT estate that will be the basis for establishing the areas of cloud capabilities. The results of this discovery process will be:
- A comprehensive assessment of the customer’s existing IT infrastructure and environment, including on-premises, cloud, and as available outsourced installations for all affiliate locations and/or divisions
- Inventory of corporate network connectivity to external networks protocols
- Any IT monitoring tools that the customer might use.
Session 1 – Discovery
Gather accurate data from your IT environment
- Real-time details on your environment
- Identification of cloud transition blockers
Session 2 – Plan and Decide
Determine what changes are a top priority
- Review data to align business strategy and objectives
- Identify prioritized solutions
Session 3 – Migrate
Develop a road map for your organization’s cloud journey
- Cost analysis of migration to the Microsoft cloud
- The total cost of ownership for cloud vs. on-premises
Session 4 – Optimize
Set SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-based) goals and to help you measure your progress.
- Track and achieve milestones using custom migration plans
- Establish a utilization baseline for assessing progress
After our detailed analysis, you will have a clear understanding of your migration readiness, the costs associated with moving to the cloud, and the savings your company will realize.